- The delicious mild tang of the Cream Cheese with Creamy Blue is ideal
if you haven’t yet tried the ‘real thing’.
- The versatile flavour of the Simonsberg Lemon & Black Pepper Cream Cheese makes it great for cooking.
- Replace butter as a spread with Simonsberg low fat Cream Cheese. Use it in a garlic loaf the way the French do.
- Use within one week of opening. To keep it fresh, always use clean utensils to avoid cross-contamination.
- Some cheesecake tips: Use a springform tin, as the sides can be loosened, making it easier to unmould the cheesecake than from a standard cake pan. Let the cake cool in the oven after baking to prevent it sinking in the middle. Add fresh ginger to the traditional baked cheesecake mixture for a modern spin.